sidhanth

sidhanth
.jpeg

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Window.........

Window ?
Every day when I saw the glass of window I think whats the need of this window why not we we make a home without window .

at that time i m thinking to construct a house without window ...but suddenly I think there must be some reason to create window ...

My friend says for escaping ,wind ,light and view ..... ...but for what then why not we put gate inside the window no answer ...might be he is right or wrong ..but whats the need for window

Then suddenly ,,ohhh I cant believe it ...yes I got the answer

my friend is right ...

Wind a symbol of free thought ...window say open u r mind let bring some gud thought inside u r body

Light ..a symbol of shine growth ...window say open u r soul let combine to eternal god and feel them...

View ..change u r attitude so bring purity and try to differentiate u r self between right or wrong..

We must open our window to adopt changes other wise we pollute ourself and society too..

so ,its a time to open our window...

No comments:

Post a Comment